Next generation solution for Skype for Business customers wanting to replace their legacy console, and deliver improved productivity and a better caller experience
Enghouse Operator Console
Microsoft Lync, now Skype for Business has proven itself as an Enterprise grade communications platform that has seen mass adoption across the globe. Key to this success is its open platform, allowing 3rd party innovative software solutions to complement the Microsoft core.
Enter Enghouse Interactive and their Operator Console, combining an intuitive call handling interface with Skype for Business’ powerful unified communications capabilities to deliver improved productivity and a better caller experience.
We now have a fully Microsoft qualified solution to replace Microsoft’s own legacy Attendant Console that passed end of life in July 2015, and is no longer receiving feature enhancements or fixes to well-known issues plaguing receptionists and constantly worrying IT.
Fully integrated with Skype for Business, the Operator Console of the future is a professional call handling solution with superb voice quality and no need for additional hardware, all at a very affordable price.
What are the benefits?
- Clean modern interface puts instant, up-to-date information at the fingertips of operators
- Greater feature set enhances customer service, reduces waiting times and offers a more personalised service – caller ID, more caller information, and call history
- Better management of staff resources with shared visibility and control of calls, views of availability, built-in detailed reporting and analysis of call patterns
- Intuitive console requires little or no training for users
- It’s future proofed – supported and developed locally by Enghouse Interactive, a strategic Microsoft partner
Ensyst is uniquely positioned to help you take advantage of Operator Console, the only partner in Australia able to provide a complete package – product, professional services, and support.
We’ll tailor solutions to meet your requirements, from demonstrations and proof of concept solutions to complete packaged deployments.
We offer very competitive pricing for both the Operator Console license, and any professional services required.
As a premier Microsoft Unified Communications partner, Ensyst has the knowledge and experience to help with your complete communications strategy, including in-depth Skype for Business and specialist telephony capabilities.
Download this information in a PDF flyer