Lync from Microsoft is an enterprise-ready unified communications platform that includes Lync Server 2013, Microsoft Lync 2013 desktop client, the Lync Web App, and clients for devices running Windows 8 and other mobile operating systems. With Skype Federation Lync can connect hundreds of millions of people everywhere as part of their everyday productivity experience.
Lync 2013 features:
Multiparty HD video and Content sharing
- Video gallery
- H.264 SVC support
- Presenter controls
A modern communication experience accessible from almost any device
- Optimized for an immersive Windows 8 experience
- Lync Web App
- Lync Mobile
Integration across Office apps
Federation with Skype
- Extension of Lync, instant messaging, and peer-to-peer voice capabilities to Skype users.
Why Ensyst as your Lync Partner
- Ensyst leads the Australian market for Lync Enterprise Voice deployed seats with the largest number of deployed sites and the largest number of deployed seats, giving us unparalleled experience in the design, deployment and support of Microsoft Lync
- We were the first company in Australia to earn the Microsoft gold competency for Unified Communications (which covers Lync)
- We were named 2011 Global Voice Partner of the Year for Asia Pacific by Microsoft at the Worldwide Partner Conference
- We use this technology ourselves, every day.
Contact us to find out more.
Peace of mind for your Lync platform …. More