Dramatically improve end user and IT productivity with Intune and MDT!
- Want your own customized Windows 10 SOE that aligns with your business requirements?
- Like to manage your end points from a central console, both internally and over an Internet connection?
- Want to be able to deploy a Windows 10 SOE without having to deploy expensive systems management infrastructure?
Improve end-user productivity and dramatically reduce your IT operational spend with Microsoft Intune deployed for application, patch and policy management coupled with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) for Windows 10 SOE automation activities.
What is Intune?
Microsoft Intune provides mobile device management, mobile application management, and PC management capabilities from the cloud. Using Intune, you can provide employees with access to corporate applications, data, and resources from virtually anywhere on almost any device, while helping to keep corporate information secure.
What is MDT?
Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) is a unified collection of tools, processes, and guidance for automating desktop deployments like Windows 10. In addition to reducing deployment time and standardising desktop images, MDT offers improved security and ongoing configuration management.
What are the benefits?
- Successfully manage your PC fleet from a central location utilising Intune
- Ensure you have a consistent and customized Windows 10 SOE to meet the needs of your business
- Automate the deployment of the Windows 10 SOE utilising MDT
What will you get?
We’ll review your current deployment and management model, and configure and deploy a solution to meet your individual requirements, including:
- Planning and design workshop
- Configuration of an Intune tenant to manage your PC fleet
- Installation and configuration of MDT to automate the deployment of Windows 10
- Creation of a Windows 10 SOE
- Configuration documentation
- IT staff training
No one understands Microsoft technologies better than Ensyst. A multi-award winning Microsoft Gold Partner, Ensyst has successfully deployed Intune to increase productivity and mobility without compromising security and compliance.
Ensyst is uniquely positioned to provide a complete package – product, professional services, and support. We’ve been designing and implementing solutions in the end user computing space since 2001 and have successfully delivered projects across all industries.