We offer a true partnership. We take the steps to get to know you first and then we design the team and processes you need to achieve your goals.
Our aim is to extend your capabilities, whether that’s through more efficient handling of user requests or extending your knowledge of best practice cloud management. Our engagement principles are underpinned by industry best practice, aligned on ITIL processes and best of breed systems to provide a premium managed service.
Reliability & scale guarantees the availability of core systems and capability to scale along with your requirements. A fixed price per month model and contracted SLA’s ensures we align our interests with yours with optimised management and monitoring delivered through an integrated platform that provides visibility across all network, infrastructure and applications. Our structure ensures a high 1st call resolution with a focus on end-user satisfaction.
Ensyst’ s support capabilities span:
- Service desk – Single point of contact, augmentation of the customer service centre, cloud service management framework
- Managed desktop life cycle management – Operational management & deployment of devices including SOE design, updates & applications
- Office 365 tenant management & operations – Exchange Online, OneDrive, identity integration, licence management & reporting
- Microsoft Teams & SharePoint online – Operational management and 3rd level resolver groups for Teams/Skype for Business and SharePoint
- Managed cloud – Systems & operational management, tenant admin, governance & optimisation, build template management and network & security
- Identity & threat management – Azure AD Premium, conditional access, MFA, cloud app security, Intune, ATA, AIP & DLP, device security policies & reporting
- Backup & availability – Systems & operational management of backup and recovery components, cloud tenant storage, costs & optimisation, archive storage, recovery and DR testing